Last week, the Predictor was .500 at 7-7. It got the Bengals winning their first game, but missed badly on the Seahawks and Raiders.
Here are the picks for Week 10. There are a couple things here I'd like to comment on:
- It really likes Cleveland tonight. Everyone here knows my feelings, and expect the Browns to win tonight. I'll have my Brady for Heisman shirt on tonight as I watch.
- The Saints are very good at home, bad on the road. This agrees with that.
- Baltimore over Houston is the highest probability game I've seen yet this year. It must know Sage Rosenfels is back under center.
- It still really likes Oakland. I need to do more research as to why that is, because it just doesn't make much sense.
- Eagles/Giants is a toss up, which I also agree with. Should be a good game Sunday Night.
|Win %||Away||Home||Win %|
|47.9%||St. Louis||N.Y. Jets||52.1%|
|38.6%||Kansas City||San Diego||61.4%|