The 5 seed was taken by the Memphis Red Dogs and slash196's team continued it's too late hot streak. More importantly we have our results for the best team name poll.
- The Inflamed Bursa Sacs, Shake (28) Honestly I'm surprised. I didn't even vote for me.
- Tom Brady's Bastard Children, furrycolt (24) Nearly got my vote
- Moorehead Soft Hands Corp, torontocoltsfan (14) A bit of a consolation prize for the last ranked team in the league.
- Philadelphia Ninja Hands, Jakethesnake (6) I liked it, but it wasn't even my favorite Marvin Harrison shooting incident reference.
- 48 Layers of Kevlar, dothemathis98 (5)I really like subtle references. Got my vote.
- Tie, Marlin Bob Antonie Kelvin - Heavy Hitters, slash196 (4) lost points with me just for the awkwardness of writing it in the updates. Hart Attack, Aerostar193 (4) didn't have much of a chance with both the Pro-Mike Hart vote split and Hart blowing out his knee just as he got his shot to shine.
- Gotta Have Hart, Markfive05 (3)
- Pat Beach 4 President, Matic (2) This one crossed from subtle into obscure. A tight end that left the Colts 17 year ago and never topped 400 yards in a season?
- Tie Vanderjerks, beckmania, Memphis Red Dogs, ttmemphis (1) I'll spare both owners the embarrassment and not look up whether it was them that voted for themselves.
- Fighting For Last, jbd (0) Maybe this is what he was talking about. Creepy.
Here's your playoff brackets
Good luck to all, but less to jbd's derelict FIghting for Last.