As I'm sure you've all heard, the Colts are going to be auctioning off parts of the RCA Dome. Even though I don't have enough money to get anything besides turf-filler, I decided I'd take a look around to see what was available. There's a lot of stuff there, but I was shocked that some of the relics from the RCA Dome that were left off of the list, such as:
- Gilbert Gardner's wildly unpopular book Quiet Tackling.
- Bob Sanders' extra dreadlocks. Unlike Samson, Bob can give away extra hair and not lose any of his strength.
- All the kids hiding in the lockers.
- Jeff George's guide to growing a mustache:
Current bid: $0.00
- Donovan Darius' jockstrap.
- The jet!
- The contents of Corey Simon's locker, otherwise known as a lifetime supply of Oh Henry! bars and his Burger King gold card. Corey Simon's retirement and the fall of stocks in the food industry ARE NOT coincidental.
- Peyton's copy of Talkin' the Talk.
- Dallas Clark's collection of Saved By The Bell tapes.
- As shocking that none of those items are on the list, the most shocking has to be that you can't buy any of the foundation! Do you know how much people would pay for the spot where the dent was left by Chris