So, I suggest Terry Glenn, Spidz34 suggests Eric Parker. [Edit: My bad. BlueVol03 suggested Eric Parker while Spidz34 suggested Jason Taylor .] Spidz34'sBlueVol03's suggestion is better, but I don't think the Chargers would trade a former player to the Colts; a team SD could probably face in the playoffs. Parker or no Parker, I still think the Chargers are an enigma this year. Philip Rivers' injury was much worse than many are commenting on. He was not mobile to begin with. Now, he's even less mobile. And Tomlinson cannot stay healthy.
Here's the links:
- Colts trainers are supposedly saying that K Adam Vinatieri is in the best shape of his life. People here might have been right about him being injured last year. He also had multiple kicks blocked, which is more the fault of Russ Purnell than Adam. Still, it seems Adam got into the weight room big time this off-season. I'll remind you that this is our team's kicker. If he's doing this, everyone else should be as well.
- Speaking of Adam, he's apparently the best kicker in NFL history. As if you already didn't know that.
- Found this on the Colts.com message board. I find I go thee mor so than the Indy Star board, which is a horror show now. The Star really screwed that board up. Not that I'm complaining. My traffic has doubled since Indy Star went to Pluck as its message board format. Anyway, interesting article from Sports Memo:
I think this was the Colts best draft selection when you consider the immense talent they got here at #30 of the third round and #93 overall.Best draft ever? Interesting.
- This is from a few weeks ago, and I missed it. Blah. Blah. Blah. Colts will win AFC South, winning somewhere from 11 to 15 games in the regular season. Gee, really going out on a limb with that one, pal.
- Fox Sports' Peter Schrager would very much like a Colts v. Giants Super Bowl. Needless to say, Peter Schrager is not well liked in the Boston area.
- I have very high expectations this year for CB Dante Hughes. Apparently, so do the Colts.