I hope everyone enjoyed the trip down memory lane, looking back at #18's greatest games. I certainly had fun researching games, looking back at them, and being amazed at how great Peyton Manning really is. I wanted to recap the top 10, as well as give you a couple more "Honorable Mention" games, which fall just short.
Here are some honorable mention games, which are still fantastic games, just not as good as those above:
- December 19, 1999 vs. Washington: Manning secures his first playoff bid with the Colts with a 24-21 victory, and clinches the division championship after a 3-13 rookie season. It also was win #10 in a row for the Colts.
- September 25, 2000 vs. Jacksonville: Manning throws for 440 yards and 4 TDs against the Jaguars on Monday night.
- November 10, 2002 at Philadelphia: Manning throws his second perfect passer rating game, throwing for 319 yards and 3 TDs in a 35-13 route of the Eagles.
- October 6, 2003 at Tampa Bay: Manning leads the Colts to 21 points in the last 4:21 of the game to send it to overtime, ending on a Vanderjagt "doink" off the upright for the 38-35 win against the defending Super Bowl Champs.
- November 25, 2004 at Detroit: Manning throws for 6 TDs in 3 quarters on Thanksgiving in a 41-9 spanking of the Lions.
What games did I miss? Should any of the honorable mentions be included in the top 10? Let me know what you think.