Well I guess determining who will be scratched from this week's game just got a little easier - UGH! Here are my assumptions for who will not be active for Sunday - who you got?
- Anthony Gonzalez (knee)
- Kelvin Hayden (knee)
- Curtis Painter (healthy scratch)
- Mike Pollak (wishful thinking?)
Bob Sanders (elbow!)
- Jamey Richard (wild ass guess)
- Jamie Silva (I have a bad feeling about his hip injury in practice the other day)
- Tony Ugoh (unless he's gotten it together in practice)
- Adam Vinatieri (knee)
Of course all of this may change if Sanders' injury really turns out to be season-ending.