We are less than two weeks away from the start of training camp. For some teams (like the Bills and Eagles) camp starts in less than a week! Until camp starts for us, we can sit back an enjoy the wit, the humor... nay, the comic genius of one Peyton Manning. After the jump, see Peyton Manning admit to a national TV audience that he wrote Britney Spears' hit song Womanizer. And the big guy says it with a straight face.
Here are the links:
Robert Mathis heads back to his Alma Mater,
TexasAlabama A&M (Editors note: BBS was really tired when he wrote this-- bbs).
- John Oehser sounds just about flabbergasted that NFL Network's Rod Woodson picked the Colts not to make the playoffs. Like we wrote about over the weekend, NFL Network's studio analysts are pretty pathetic, and Rod Woodson (while a great NFL player) is a moron on TV.
- Nice article from Pro Football Weekly about how the Colts will platoon Bob Sanders and Melvin Bullitt at strong safety. This measure is designed to keep Bob as fresh as possible throughout the year.
Texans QB Matt Schaub drilled someone with a golf ball, which resulted in the person going to the hospital.
- The schedule of all NFL training camps.
- Another gander at shake n bake's article regarding the upcoming NFL Anti-Trust case, in case you missed it.
- And finally, Peyton Manning's skit at the ESPY awards. Typical Peyton. Typical comedic hilarity (Tip to dismay_te for FanPosting this):