A lot of things made me mad recently, let's begin.
1. Eli Manning has a 6 year $97 million contract. Seriously? Let's put aside the fact that his career completion percentage is 56%. Lets not think about his 76.1 career QB Rating. Act like the fact that he averages 15 INTS a season doesn't exist. I like Eli. And I think he's good. It stops at good, because he is a second tier QB and has just made life hell for all teams who are about to re-sign Quarterbacks who have qb ratings ABOVE 80.
2. Michael Crabtree is acting like a baby. He's mad that he isn't getting paid more than 5 years 23.5 million. I swear to god I think when all of these guys were kids they would go crazy if they were told that they would be paid over ONE MILLION in a year. He's mad because he thinks that he's better than Heyward-Bey and he should be paid as such. I now hate him.
3. The cowboys are charging over $90 a pizza! The economy isn't getting worse. All of the money from the middle class is slowly getting sucked up into the upper class.
4. The packers may POSSIBLY sign Michael Vick. Probably as a back up, i'm sure. And I DO want to see Michael vick get some sort of shot in the NFL. But the packers are a respected and very important franchise in the NFL. I would hate to see vick taint the franchise.
5. This one just scares me. LenDale White lost 30 pounds of fat just by giving up patron. THIRTY POUNDS. How much effing patron does this guy drink that he loses 30 pounds by stopping? MJD (Matthew J. Darnell) of Shutdown Corner down at Yahoo does a good job of explaining how much this guy would have to drink to have lost 30 pounds by not drinking.