Why We Will Win
1. If we get up early, it's pretty much over. The Ravens don't have much of a passing game, they lack high quality wide receivers. If we get down it's anything but over.
2. Two of the Ravens best players are old! Their #1 receiver (Mason) turns 36 Sunday. If he's the best they have that is great. Ray Lewis is 34 (he's still awesome but not as good as he once was as Toby Keith says).
3. P Nasty is going to own them. Their secondary (except for Ed Reed) is not great. This could turn into a blowout.
4. Their offensive line is not great. They allowed several sacks against the Steelers, and reports are that their left tackle Gaither is injured. Freeney and Mathis could embarass them, and have a big (albeit fast) target in 6'6 Flacco.
5. Flacco is not very accurate and possibly will still be slightly injured. If we can stop the run it will be a problem for them.
6. Our pass protection is excellent, and Peyton gets the ball out fast. Their weak secondary needs a good pass rush and I don't think they will get it. Peyton is scary good against the blitz.
What to Watchout For
1. Ed Reed. Enough said.
2. Ray Rice - we saw what he can do, even though we contained him last time we played.
3. Their large offensive line pushing our line around and running it down our throat. Don't think this will happen our linebackers will clean up anything that gets through. Brackett will have a great game.
4. Terrell Suggs. This guy is good against both run and pass. We do not want to see him bothering Manning.
5. Mistakes. Without them we will win.
I am pumped about this game I think we will win by 10+ (Vegas has the line at 6). Should be fun. I like the Ravens and respect Ray Lewis because he shows respect to 18, but we are going to win.