This edition is dedicated to the offseason activity that is starting to heat up again - trades in advance of the draft, rumors of offer sheets in advance of the April 15 deadline.
FROM THE SADDLE
Official Team News
- The Colts announce their preseason schedule
- John Oehser breaks down the quarterbacks available in this draft, with special attention to Bradford
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES
Positive and Negative Analysis
- John Oehser (Indy Football Report) makes a logical argument for why Tim Tebow will not be gracing the Luke, except as a visitor.
- Paul Kuharsky (ESPN) thinks Peyton Manning would come to fear Earl Thomas. Silly man.
- Andy Benoit (NY Times) thinks Ryan Diem is one of the top 10 right tackles in the league.
- Pro Football Weekly thinks Bullitt could spend time at corner this year
- The Scanner Coach Caldwell loves watching film so much, he's going to produce one of his own
- John Oesher (Indy Football Report) thinks the McNeill speculation is worthy of at least that - speculation
OUTSIDE THE STABLE
Around the League
- Gene Frenette (Jacksonville.com) thinks the McNabb trade benefits the Jaguars, as it removes one more team from the Clausen sweepstakes
- John McClain (Houston Chronicle) Knees around the AFC South quake at the news of Pollard's re-signing
- Jim Wyatt (The Tennessean) It looks more likely that NFLPA President Kevin Mawae will return to the Titans, if even in a backup role
- Don Banks (SI) looks at who of this year's NFL prospects might be the next Gary Brackett
- John Clayton (ESPN) Apparently there was a big trade over the weekend