I was struggling with what to name today's edition of Luke Links, while at the same time ranting on and on with my friend about LOST. She suggested that I name the edition after my rant, so here it is - the "I'm LOST" edition of Luke Links. Here's where my rant stems from (whence my rant stems?) - LOST used to be good, and now it's just stupid. Why did the writers have to take ALL the theories people had (time warp, invisible island, purgatory, whatever) and make it so that parts of ALL of those theories was true? Was that a tactic to appease everyone? Because by doing so, they have to know they didn't appease anyone... right? Oh well, I'll spare you the 20 minutes worth of actual ranting, and present you with the following links....
FROM THE SADDLE
Official Team News
Colts PR The Colts are contributing to the John H. Boner Community Center. Queue Beavis and Butthead.
John Oehser (Colts.com)
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES
Positive and Negative Analysis
- John Oehser (Indy Football Report) takes a pre-OTA look at the safeties and special teams
- Brett Mock (Coltzilla) reminds us about Kyle DeVan, and thinks Tom Santi has something to prove
Tim Landrum (18to88.com) takes a break from football (unpossible!) to promote fútbol (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Mike Chappell (Indy Star) ponders how the Colts will address the pending stable of free agents, then answers some questions about Addai and Moala
- Paul Kuharsky (ESPN) evaluates the Colts' free agents for 2011
OUTSIDE THE STABLE
Around the League
- Jordan Godwin (Houston Chronicle) Maybe the Colts' bulking up along the O-Line can push around the Texans' scrawnier D-Line
- Paul Kuharsky (ESPN) Lasik surgery might make the Jaguars' MJD even better - scary!
- Paul Kuharsky (ESPN) gathers some intel from the Titans' OTAs