- Starting line this morning was Tony Ugoh at tackle, Jaimie Thomas at left guard, Jamey Richard at center, Kyle DeVan at RG, and Adam Terry at RT.
- Jeff Saturday and Ryan Diem did not practice.
- The morning practice was more of a walk through.
- Lots of bunch formations today from the wideouts.
More after the jump...
- Clint Session participated today. He's sat out several practices thus far in camp.
- From a story on ColtPower.com written by Eric: "Mitch King got a lot of reps with the first-unit defense at defensive tackle. He seems to be part of a rotation, right now, with incumbent starters Antonio Johnson and Daniel Muir."
- In goal-line situations, Brody Eldridge and Gijon Robinson were getting a lot of attention.
- Colts used Javarris James at fullback.
- Back to Mitch King, he rotated with Daniel Muir in the #1 defense.
- Saw a lot of Devin Moore at running back.
- In a six DB set, with three corners and three safeties, John Chick played DT.
- In another package with six DBs, Mitch King and Eric Foster where the DTs with Gary Brackett and Melvin Bullitt at LBer.
Keep your eye out later for the afternoon practice notes. We should have those up soon.