Our own Matt "mgrex03" Grecco will be at camp on Wednesday
is at camp today, taking in both practice sessions and getting the lay of the land at Anderson. However, as we wait for his daily updates to be filed, we also have the one, the only Eric Hartz of ColtPower.com Tweeting updates from camp. For those of you who use Twitter, please follow Eric's Tweets. They are essential during camp-time. It also doesn't hurt that Eric knows what he's Tweeting about. He's covered the Colts for ColtPower.com for many years.
After today's practice, we have the some real, solid news on the team for the first time in months. We have the starting o-lone (so far), the starting receivers (so far), and other interesting tidbits.
Notes from Eric Hartz Twittering live from Anderson:
- First unit offensive line is Charlie Johnson, Jamey Richard, Jeff Saturday, Kyle DeVan, and Ryan Diem.
- Pierre Garcon is starting with the first unit, alongside Reggie Wayne. Manning targeted Garcon often this morning.
- Practice was in shorts and helmets. No pads.
More news after the jump...
- Brody Eldridge did not practice. No reason given.
- Donald Brown spent a lot of time with the first unit offense.
- Team seemed to move Garcon a lot in pre-snap.
- Dwight Freeney sat out the morning practice. We now know he is being limited at camp.
- Adam Terry sat out.
- Peyton Manning completed two long throws to Garcon.
- One long throw to Garcon was not completed; NEARLY picked off by Kelvin Hayden.
- Bob Sanders practiced with the first team defense.
- Fili Moala worked at strong-side defensive end on goal-line situations.
- Directly from Hartz: "Anthony Gonzalez seems to be moving well. Not wearing any sort of knee brace."
For more lovely prose from Mr. Hartz, frequent his site: ColtPower.com
Be sure to stick around all day as we provide more news and updates from camp.