But I have been at a sort of a crossroads as to who I would like to win.
Reasons why I would like to see the Patriots win:
- Well this come from a sort of vengeance stand point. It's only natural that after beating us at home, there would be nothing I would like to see more than the Jets get blown out.
- The Jets never shut the hell up. They are ALWAYS running off at the mouth. First you have Rex Ryan talking about how it's personal with Manning, and now it's personal with Belichick. I really wish Rex would just shut up for once. Now you have Cromartie coming out calling Brady an asshole and all them guarantying a win. Shut up and play I know Brady likes to talk a lot during the game, but he is a competitor and the only way you are gonna get to him is by beating him. Just ask Manning.
- If the Jets beat the patriots they are one step closer to the super bowl. As much as I really don't want Brady getting another ring, my head would explode if Rex Ryan got one. At least Brady and Belichick have talent.
-Was I the only guy that was getting tired of hearing about LaDanian Tomlinson during last week's game? All this about how he is rejuvinated, and running like his old stuff. I'm getting tired of it. I never really liked Tomlinson. He is a great RB but he has no personality at all. I guess football isn't about having a personality, but man this guy is such a creeper. He always seems to be pouting about something. That or he is doing his stupid tear drop celebration in the endzone.
-I loathe Braylon Edwards with a deep passion.
- Jason Taylor looks like Frankenstein with his bulbous head.
Reasons I would like to see the Jets win:
- I don't ever want Brady winning another ring. Or another playoff game at that. I respect the guy for his talent, but as a Manning fan I only want Manning to be the greatest player of all time. Not someone because he has more "rings"
- I have some friends that are Patriots fans and they can be the most annoying people ever after a Patriots win.
- I want to punch Danny Woodhead in the face.
- I would like to see the look on Belichick and Brady's face if they got upset by Rex Ryan in the playoffs.
- Vince Wilfork ate my family.
- I don't want to read another Peter King article about how good Tom Brady is. As a matter of fact I never want to read another Peter King article again.
- I'm a colts fan. Do we ever root for a Patriots win?
okay I'm sorry Stampede Blue but I am rooting for the Patriots here. Yeah I really really hate the Patriots, but I think last saturday's loss is still steaming in me. Plus everytime I see Rex Ryan's face it gives me explosive Diaarhea
Who do you want to see win?
Patriots (27 votes)
Jets (44 votes)
I hope Manning flies in on a golden unicorn and punches Rex Ryan in the face (31 votes)
102 total votes