Preparing for Indy's future... what does it take to get Andrew Luck... a disgraced, sweater vest-wearing, former OSU coach... Jim Caldwell's job security... and a pep talk from Tony Dungy.
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Former Colts coach Tony Dungy was in town for some interviews with players for Sunday's night pre-game show. While at the complex, he also gave a little pep talk to his former team.
- Jim Irsay tweets the Wednesday injury report.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Coltsider compares Donald Brown to Delone Carter in 2011.
- 18to88 asks, What does it take to get the #1 pick? [Answer: Losing. Lots of it.]
- Coltzilla starts preparing for the Colts future by looking at QBs.
- Pro Football Weekly says the Colts need to get Kevin Thomas and Jerry Hughes on the field.
- Yahoo! Sports informs us that former Ohio State coach Jim Tressel will assist the Colts coaching staff as a replay consultant from the booth this Sunday night.
- ESPN's Paul Kuharsky writes about Jim Caldwell's 'ever present' job concerns.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- SB Nation's power rankings have the Colts second to last, just ahead of the 0-5 Dolphins.
- Jim Caldwell is No. 3 on Joel Thorman's 'Coaches Hot Seat' list.
- Mocking The Draft has posted a 2012 mock. Guess who gets Andrew Luck.
And finally, completely separate from the Colts sucking, anyone buy Batman: Arkham City? How is it? LOVED Arkham Asylum!