Heads will roll in Indy... what are the solutions... the Colts secondary is on an historic trek to Suckville... Pat McAfee still likes drinking in Broadripple... and even Grandma says 'Fu&k The Colts.'
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Colts owner Jim Irsay apologized to Colts Nation for the team's 'Titanic collapse.'
- Colts post-game locker room interviews.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Coltsider writes about how the blame game is beginning in Indy.
- 18to88 calls the Sunday night loss to the Saints the most humiliating game in Colts history. He also says Jim Caldwell will be fired during the bye week.
- Coltzilla writes about the Colts running backs.
- Deadspin gets a picture from the Superdome Sunday night showing an old lady wearing a 'Fu^k The Colts' shirt, and showcasing it proudly to Colts fans.
- Jason Lisk at The Big Lead details how the Colts bottomed out against the Saints.
- The Colts are No. 1 in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes.
- Bob Kravitz writes that New Orleans was 'Jim Caldwell's Waterloo.'
- One year after getting so drunk he tried to swim in the Broadripple Canal at around 4:00am before being arrested, suspended, publicly humiliated, etc., Pat McAfee still likes to drink and hangout in Broadripple.
- Indy Star notes that the Colts secondary is historically bad.
- Indy Star searches for solutions to all of the Colts problems.
- Phil Wilson says heads will roll at season's end.
- The arrogantly outspoken Mike Silver at Yahoo! Sports reminds us that QB play is critical to a team's success.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- SB Nation's NFL Week 7 Debrief is pretty damn depressing if you are a Colts fan. But, read it anyway. It's good.
And finally, several games I want come out in a month or so. To bide time, I got Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II. So far, fun game. I'm also entranced by the second season of The Walking Dead. Who else is watching this show?