Check it out. It appears a model is wearing Mike Pollak's jersey in the "Moves Like Jagger" Maroon 5 music video. You can see it first at 0:19 and then peppered throughout the rest of the video (i.e. 3:14). Yeah, yeah . . . I'm sure it's not really his jersey, but assuming it is, here are a few thoughts that come to mind:
1) Mike Pollak has jerseys for sale? . . . who knew.
2) Maybe the music video director is a Colts fan and he was being ironic; because DTs "move like Jaggar" past Pollak's horrible attempt at blocking.
3) Maybe Pollak, knowing that Jim Irsay is a HUGE Stones fan, paid to have his jersey in the video to suck up.
4) Maybe the music director insisted on having a quality-made, yet unrecognizable NFL jersey as to not invoke fan talk. It's all about the music, right?
5) Mike Pollak has jerseys for sale?
What thoughts come to your mind? Fake $10 to the most creative . . . .