Greetings Stampede Blue, P_Roach17 here from Bleeding Green Nation attempting to organize a SBnation-wide mock draft. After a disappointing season for my Birds, (and not wishing to watch the Giants delve deeper into the post season) I'm left with a football void at my core. So, as a result, I'm turning to the rest of SBnation to satisfy not only my football needs, but the needs of others who are on the outside looking in during this 2011 postseason. You will of course be representing the Indianapolis Colts in this Draft, who currently hold the 1st overall pick in the 2012 draft, as I'm sure you all know. Your cooperation in this poll is greatly appreciated. Now for a few quick rules.
1) There will be no trading picks. Trading picks would be both complicated, and time consuming, so everyone will just stay put at their set draft position.
2) Submit your votes for the player of your choice as soon as possible. After 3 days the results of the poll will be final, Stampede Blue will submit its pick at 8pm on 1/21/12, and Turf Show Times will be on the clock.
3) If you feel as though I have left a player out that deserves consideration as your teams draft selection, then let me know in the comments section, and I will gladly add them.
4) Any draft talk (or argument) that is to be made pertaining to your Colts' pick, feel free to make in the comments section.
5) ******** Be sure to rec this post so that it will remain under the recommended fan post section for everyone to see, and so that they are able to cast their vote *********
Hopefully this can be a fun experience for all of SBnation, as well as provide insight into the upcoming NFL draft. Be sure to vote and get the ball rolling so that the rest of SBnation can participate. Thanks for your time, and good luck in the upcoming season. Stampede Blue is now on the clock!