FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Ray Rychleski finally got the boot. By Jim Caldwell. Huh?
- Mike Tepper, Ollie Ogbu and Matt Murphy all received a shot to stick in Indy.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Here's a look at some more possible candidates to fill the Colts GM vacancy.
- Phil Wilson on Bill Polian's departure: "I hope he can learn to appreciate people more and treat them with they kindness they deserve."
- The Colts only answer is to go all-in with Andrew Luck, according to Bob Kravitz. *yawn*
- only Peyton Manning
- Robert Mathis is going to the Pro Bowl, after all. Damn right.
- "The Colts need help at all sorts of positions, starting in the secondary", writes Paul Kuharsky in his Colts regular season wrap-up.
- The race for Jeff Fisher is heating up.
- Best front office guys on the market: Colts director of player personnel Tom Telesco and soon-to-be interviewing with the Colts, Baltimore's Eric DeCosta, according to Peter King.
- Colts Authority believes that Irsay wants to win "the right way."
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- Andrew Luck is saying all of the rights before the draft: "I'll be happy wherever I land. Whether it be pick one through 270."
The end of an era.
Let's just hope that the big guy stays.