Joe Robbins - Getty Images
Roundup of Colts-related links, tweets, and other info from around the Internets.
It's all about Chuck Pagano, his diagnosis, and what it means for the Colts...
- Colts coach Pagano out with form of leukemia - Reggie Hayes, News-Sentinel.com
- Chuck Pagano’s setback is another reminder how life isn’t always fair - Phil Wilson, Indianapolis Star
- Thoughts on Pagano after terrible news - Paul Kuharsky, ESPN's AFC South Blog
- Chuck Pagano will be back, better than ever - Bob Kravitz, Indianapolis Star
- Colts Pagano diagnosed with leukemia - Michael Marot, AP
Addition news and quotes regarding Pagano...
Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid:
Just to start this out, I just want to wish our prayers to [Indianapolis Colts Head Coach] Chuck Pagano and the fight that he has ahead of him. If anybody will attack it the way that I know the doctors would want, it’s Chuck. He’s a tough nut, and he’s got a great mindset not only for life but for the game. Our thoughts and prayers here with the Eagles go out to him. We know he’s going to be okay in the long haul here, which is the most important thing.
From players, current and former...
Terrible new about chuck. But he will overcome. I love that man, great friend , person, and I am forever grateful for his help in my career— chris carr (@triplcarr) October 1, 2012
I heard today that one of the best coaches/people I have had the privilege to play for, Chuck Pagano, is battling cancer. (cont)— Lorenzo Neal (@LorenzoNeal) October 1, 2012
The news has tore me up inside and my thoughts and prayers go out to his incredible family. He is a leader, a fighter, and a winner (cont)— Lorenzo Neal (@LorenzoNeal) October 1, 2012
And I know that will all of our prayers and by the grace of God and Coach Pagano's will to win, he will come out of this victorious!— Lorenzo Neal (@LorenzoNeal) October 1, 2012