Let me explain the situation.
A little more than a year ago I moved to KC. I moved out here to finish school and for a few other reasons.
When the schedule dropped this year I knew that I would be going to Arrowhead when my Colts came to town. I told my brother he should come out to visit and go to the game, so we've been planning to go for about 6 months. Also around 6 months ago I met a girl that I now refer to as "my girlfriend". Of course she wanted to come too.
I went to buy the tickets and who woulda thunk that you can buy, 1,2 or 4 tickets... Not 3. So I asked my girlfriend if her dad would want to come (brownie points) and he said yes. We were set.
Now we're a week away and my girlfriend's mom needed surgery unexpectedly, so our 4th ticket became available. I would bring one of my friends but most of them are out of town for Christmas, and I would really rather try to turn the 3rd row into a mini Lucas Oil if I can.
So what you get:
1. A single (1) ticket that will put you in a 3rd row seat near the 35 yard line, on the Colts sideline.
2.Three new friends
What you'll have to deal with:
1. Me, being insane. Obviously.
2. I may or may not be bringing a sign that reads "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A NECKBEARD" complete with a picture of Andrew Luck.
3. Arrowhead is outside. It's supposed to be cold.
4. Parking, just like every other event, parking is insane, even though it doesn't make much sense as the stadiums aren't really downtown or near it. But it is what it is.
What do you have to do to get it:
1. Be a Colts fan
2. Actually show up
3. Be the first person to ask
4. Promise to not get trashed and start a fight
5. Be nice
6. Email me, you can find that in my profile, but please comment here to let me know you sent it so I can confirm I got it. My spam filter is stupid. I can get 500 emails that were clearly mass emails but it sends things from individuals to the junk folder all too often.
7.Be willing to meet me at Arrowhead, not some shady back alley bar somewhere in the 'Dotte.
8. Nothing else.
Anyway if I have any takers that would be great to meet a fellow Stampedebluer and help cheer on our Colts on to a clenched playoff berth!