Once again it's that time of the year for all of you to participate in everyone's favorite pastime between the Super Bowl and the NFL Draft, a Mock Draft! We've done this the past several years, and I dropped the ball last year in getting only one round in, so we're going to get a full two rounds, plus the Colts pick at #65.
How do you join in the fun? Here's how it'll work:
- Each person is only allowed 1 team, as we have plenty of people here on the site to fill all the teams. Also, anyone who says "Give me any team" won't get a team. Be decisive, please. Also, in order to draft for the Colts, you have to have been a member at Stampede Blue for 2 years. I want to take care of our longer term members for the Colts pick. There are no restrictions on any other team.
- In addition to selecting one team, this year I'm also taking a back-up selector for each team in the off chance the original person doesn't get back to me. Again, only one team as a backup please.
- The draft will be done through email. This is the easiest way to do it, as getting 30 people together at one time is extremely hard.
- You will have 24 hours after I send you the email saying you are on the clock to make a pick. If no pick comes in, I'll go right to the backup, so don't be late.
- I will be posting two picks per day during the week, and one pick on each weekend day. IMPORTANT: The draft via email will (hopefully) be about 4 or 5 picks ahead of what is on the site, and I will include those picks in the "On the Clock" email. Please don't wait until you see all the picks before yours on the site, as it'll be way too late for you to make a pick.
The information I'd like for each pick is:
- Player, Position, School
- One or two paragraphs on why said player is the right choice for that team. Can include comments about best player available, scheme fit, you hate the team so that's why you picked that awful player, etc. I want a rationale.
- One to two sentences on how much of an impact you think he will have next season.
After the jump you'll see the CONFIRMED LIST of drafters for each team. Please indicate which team you'd like in the comments, and also send me an email stating which team you would like, and your SB Nation username. You will not be confirmed until I receive an email from you. You also must post in this thread your team choice(s). I want to ensure everyone who participates is a member here at Stampede Blue. We'll be starting Monday morning, so whoever picks the should be ready to go. Also, please look at the table, and the comments first before choosing your team.
Last Updated: 8:14am Friday
|17||Cincinnati||Guy LeDouche||Team2 DaBears|
|20||Tennessee||Addai Another Day||emiller17|
|21||Cincinnati||Guy LeDouche||Team2 DaBears|
|26||Houston||melvin shot out of a gun bullit|
|27||New England||Jesse Schindler|
|31||New England||Jesse Schindler|
Atlanta - fiftycal2004,
New Orleans - Justin Pugh