FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Romeo Crennel's innocent "I'd be crazy not to consider" Peyton Manning comments do not warrant any tampering charges.
- Mike Chappell would be surprised if the Colts and Pierre Garcon don't reach a deal.
- "Jim Irsay seizes full control of Colts from Peyton Manning," writes Michael Silver.
- Yes. A lot of teams are talking about pursuing Manning.
- The Colts front office (yes, that includes Irsay) cannot watch Manning throw.
- Bob Kravits break downs the Colts glaring needs.
- Jeff Saturday assures you that Manning will be playing football in 2012.
- Jim Harbaugh knows what the almighty Andrew Luck brings to the table.
- Indianapolis wants another Super Bowl and should get it.
- The 2012 NFL Combine's "risers and sliders".
- Luck's training methods, courtesy of ESPN.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- SB Nation has all of your 2012 free agency details covered.
- RG3 is a Redskin in SB Nation's latest mock draft.
To say that I had an amazing time, while in Indy for the Combine, would be a total understatement. The hospitality (Downtown Marriot was amazing)... The food... The atmosphere... Oh, yeah, the Combine too...
What a weekend. I'm sorry if you came out to visit with us at the Sun King Brewery and didn't get a chance to. We weren't there for long and the setting was kind of, well, odd... We'll definitely pick a better venue for next time. Thanks again for all of the love on Twitter and this weekend was only just the beginning of our coverage, friends!
I never wanted to leave Ruth's Chris, FYI.
Thank you, Indy.