Andrew Luck praises #18... Indianapolis should be a lock to get another Super Bowl... Jeff Saturday is a guy you want in your front office... and Jim Irsay says "the decision" is Peyton's...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Roger Goodell praises the city of Indianapolis for their flawless transition into an amazing Super Bowl host.
- Tony Dungy still believes Peyton will be a Colt if he's "physically able to play."
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Indianapolis kicked some major you-know-what as host of the Super Bowl. Take notice, .
- Andrew Luck calls Peyton Manning "the best" and "irreplaceable". Good answer.
- Jim Irsay faces a monumental decision that will ultimately make or break his reputation with Colts fans. Choose wisely and let the chips fall where they may, Mr. Irsay.
- Paul Kuharsky: "Take a bow, Indianapolis."
- Peyton made it clear that he's willing to restructure his contract to counter any concerns over his health. Unless Peyton is unwilling, why can't Irsay and the Colts achieve the same?
- And we have this: Irsay stated Peyton can remain a Colt if he wants to. This sounds like an offer to do the above.
- Jeff Saturday's efforts off the field have earned him some prospects in football management.
- Trent Dilfer and Merril Hoge weigh in on Peyton's medical clearance.
- The city of Indy took in at least $155 million during the weekend.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- The focus switches to the combine/draft (#18) and you know what that means... MORE MOCK DRAFTS!
- Mrs. Brady is upset! What should she do? Throw receivers under the bus for her hubby? Well, only if you insist!
(Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)
That is all.