FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- "He's a man's man." Welcome aboard, Redd! Cory Redding on coach Chuck Pagano:
- Coach's Connection: Quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen sits down with Colts.com.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Will the signing of Steve Hutchinson with Tennessee seal the deal for Peyton Manning as a Titan?
- I really like the signing of Redding. A lot of versatility and plenty of gas left.
- Bud Adams has offered Manning a "contract for life" to stay in Tennessee.
- Furthermore, such an arrangement from Adams would require approval from the league.
- Reggie is a "Colt for life", or so he says. Not to take anything away from #87, but money talks.
- Adam Schefter thinks the Broncos and Titans are the only teams left in the chase for Peyton.
- To say they (the state of Tennessee) want Manning badly would be a total understatement.
- Anthony Gonzalez could be a Patriot. What is this world coming to?
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- Your latest free agency scoops courtesy of SB Nation.
- Ryan Van Bibber offers up his latest mock draft.
Pierre Garcon is a Redskin (bleh), Peyton Manning could be a Titan or Bronco (maybe a Cardinal or Dolphin), and Anthony Gonzalez might get hurt falling off the bench as a Patriot. What a difference a year makes...
So, what's it gonna be, #18?
(Amazing Photoshops provided by "gladsadmad")