FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Anthony Castonzo wants to work on his consistency in 2012.
- Austin Collie isn't happy about the dreadful 2011 season, but he's certainly happy that he was able to stay concussion-free.
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- The Titans swung for the fences to get Peyton Manning, only to strike out. Poor Bud Adams is heartbroken.
- Phil Richards mulls over the signing of Winston Justice and Mike McGlynn.
- Tom Zbikowski will bring fire to the Colts and let's hope that's not all.
- Peter King examines the "ripple effect" Manning will have on the teams that didn't land him.
- Missing on Manning means that the 49ers and Titans have some coddling to do.
- The Colts won't have to face Manning until 2013.
- Manning to Denver makes sense to Phil Wilson.
- Reggie Wayne: "It's not set in stone we're going to (stink). Who knows? We might shock the world."
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- Your latest free agency scoops courtesy of SB Nation.
- Ryan Van Bibber hits us with another dose of mockucine. Man, that was lame.
Get used to seeing this for what could be the next 5 seasons of NFL football, Colts fans. It hurts, but I'm very happy for Peyton and I look forward to watching him tear up the NFL, once again.
Congrats to Broncos Nation. You just signed the GOAT.