FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Andrew Luck will be the first QB under Jon Gruden's microscope on Friday. RG3 is up on Monday.
- Peter King's excellent piece on the saga that was the Peyton Manning sweepstakes.
- The Colts will be running the ball in 2012 and their opponents certainly know it.
- Dwight Freeney will remain a Colt... For now.
- Anthony Castonzo never even got a chance to block for Manning.
- You can already order your fake Luck jersey, friends!
- Two idiots stole $2.2M from Dwight Freeney. Their punishment? Getting tackled by #93. With no pads. One hundred times.
- In case you didn't hear, Colts season-ticket renewals have dropped below 90% for the first time in a decade.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- A new mock draft from SB Nation's Ryan Van Bibber.
- NFL rule changes: Playoff OT format now applies to the regular season. YES!
Speaking of Jason Bourne... Anyone else pumped to see The Bourne Legacy?
Oh, and I almost forgot...
GO BUCKS! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!