... ... is a scum bag... and Manning and Indianapolis are synonymous...
FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Paul Kuharsky questions who the presumptive #1 pick, Andrew Luck, will throw to this season? Good question, Paul.
- Phil B. isn't putting too much stock in the "leaked" Peyton Manning clip.
- Bob Kravitz reiterates his position for the 1,000,000th time. Click away!
- Manning beats out Elway, Marino, Musial, and Ripken Jr. as the biggest city icon. Kind of.
- Tony Dungy speaks with PFT about Manning and some other stuff.
- Nate Dunleavy provides some more, fresh Manning rationality.
- Peter King's exceptional take on "Bountygate".
- "What I'd Do if I Ran the Colts" by Paul Kuharsky.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- SB Nation has all of your 2012 free agency details covered.
- Here's another mock draft from Ryan Van Bibber before Manning hits the market, as expected.
Gregg Williams is a scum bag. That is all.