FROM THE SADDLE (official team news)
- Chuck Pagano and Ryan Grigson recap the final day of the 2012 NFL Draft.
- Colts sign 17 players, including UDFA Stanford wide receiver Griff Whalen
GREEN APPLES AND ROAD APPLES (media analysis)
- Chandler Harnish a.k.a. Mr. Irrelevant was almost a San Diego Charger. Sorry, A.J. Smith. Not really.
- Andrew Luck to Coby Fleener! Get used to it, NFL.
- Ex-Manning backup Jim Sorgi is looking for work, people. That dude is still alive?
- I guess I'm not the only one who liked the signing of Hampton CB Micah Pellerin.
- Speaking of cornerbacks, the Colts still need someone to play opposite Jerraud Powers.
- We got the Mel Kiper stamp of approval! We got the Mel Kiper stamp of approval! You can rest easy now, friends.
APPLE PIE (SB Nation goodies)
- A mock draft for the 2013 NFL Draft. No, seriously...
Catwoman: "You've given them everything."
Batman: "Not everything. Not yet."
And just think, yours truly was an extra in this bad boy.