ANDERSON, IN - JULY 29: Andrew Luck #12 of the Indianapolis Colts works out during training camp at Anderson University on July 29, 2012 in Anderson, Indiana. (Photo by Joe Robbins/Getty Images)
When camp opened, this was my 53-man roster guesstimate. Since then, we've seen Ben Ijalana get waived-injured, Kevin Thomas traded, and Pat Angerer go down with a fractured foot. That's three projected starters OUT in just three little weeks.
Welcome to the NFL.
The Colts closed camp today at Anderson University. As they get ready for their second preseason game, here is my updated projection of what the 53-man roster will be come September.
RT: Winston Justice
Defense after jump...
ILB: Pat Angerer
CB: Jerraud Powers,
P: Pat McAfee
* Indicates rookies
- Because of Angerer's injury, I have Fokou starting, but Freeman could just as easily be in there as well
- I think Greg Lloyd makes the team
- Added more linebackers than corners
- A player like Rucker could swap over to safety, which is why I only have three safeties listed
- Linkenbach is listed at guard, but he can also play both tackle spots
Thoughts? Ideas? Suggested changes?