[Editor's Note]: Promoted from the FanPosts section. -Brad
Hey kids, I'm Steven - I'm the weekend contributor, midweek previewer, and an editor and moderator over at Windy City Gridiron, SB Nation's Chicago Bears blog. About time we get to some actual, four-quarters football that isn't controlled by some plastic controller with a ton of buttons or that involves starters getting pulled ten seconds into the game.
So our teams get to meet in Week 1 to kick off the season, and personally, I see some big things for Andrew Luck in his career. I drafted him in our blog's Writers Fantasy League to be my backup, either to build value and trade to fill holes or to step in if Matthew Stafford gets broken. But that's not why I stopped over, I suppose.
Anyway, feel free to ask me and any other Bears fans that stop by any questions you may have about the Monsters of the Midway, including and not limited to...
- Brian Urlacher's balky knee
- Jay Cutler's radio show appearances, Jay Cutler's baby, but more likely Jay Cutler's bromance with Brandon Marshall
- Shea McClellin and Alshon Jeffery
- The Matadors of the Midway also known as the offensive line
- Matt Forte's Contract
- And anything relating in any possibility to the game about to be played on Sunday or the season in general.
Recs would be appreciated to stick this to the top of the Recommended FanPosts section, and there are theoretical and/or hypothetical peppermints to be handed out for recs. (/WCG inside jokes)
With that being said, hit me with your best shots and welcome to the season.