Off the top of my head, here are a few random thoughts about the Colts:
1. If Richie Incognito had been on the Colts, I am guessing Cory Redding would have never allowed him to get away with his BS.
2. Crazy how this team continues to exceed expectations the last two years.
3. Can't help but think Reggie signing last year had a huge impact on maintaining a winning culture in the locker room. He gets credit for it, but maybe not enough.
4. Hoping somewhere in the United States there is a nerdy, competitive, and driven 8 year old slinging a football around with his buddies, and one day he will be the next franchise quarterback of the Colts.
5. Time to sign your kids up for the Pat McAfee Tackling Camp this summer. Registration is about full.
6. Is it possible I was a little premature in purchasing a Trent Richardson jersey? Hope not.
7. Guessing if you played Fantasy Football with Grigson he may be the annoying guy that sends a plethora of ridiculous trade offers each week. "The Griggles have sent a trade request."
8. The AFC South is probably the worst division when it comes to having rivalries and history, but boy it sure is great playing Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Houston twice each year.
9. How much fun would a Superbowl run be if the Colts beat Sand Diego, New England, and Denver to get there.
10. Hey Chris Burman. Stop forcing the name "The Drum". It's not sticking. Back, back, back to the drawing board.