How many articles did Stampede Blue have posted in the following 24 hours of last week's game and loss?
How many articles did Stampede Blue post after this week's game and win?
Does anyone need more evidence that Stampede Blue relishes in the losses and failures of this franchise more than their victories and accomplishments?
If it wasn't for Josh, we would have absolutely nothing on this site that's positive. Brad had 2 stories up before Monday morning bashing the Colts and Ryan Grigson, this week it's noon in the middle of the US and we've got zilch, zip, nadda.
Where you at Brad? You weren't traveling to the game, we know that for damn sure.
It is now 5pm and we still have absolutely no content from Stampede blue other than Josh's article highlighting Robert Mathis and all that is great about him.
Some story-lines that might fix your writers cramp Brad
- We Won
- Odds of us getting a bye or other seed related topics
- Griff Whalen's impact on the game
- Injury Updates
- Trent Richardson's flash of ability late in the 2nd half
- Our first possession flawless possession
- Andrew Luck's 2nd half compared to his 1st half
- Our Home record
- The fact that Chuck nor Andrew have ever lost 2 games in a row (coaching ability???)
- The defense's resurgence and an update on whether or not you think Greg Manusky will be fired (obviously you think he will, but humor me)
- How bad the Texan's are
- Robert Freaken Mathis
- Bjoern Werner
- Darius Butler