1. The Colts signed the best, realistically available RT(Andre Smith is definitely staying with the Bengals), who is also the second best Tackle on the market after Long. Plus castonzo didn't want to move to RT so I didn't see the colts actually going after Long regardless of the rumors.
2. They signed Donald Thomas who will be much cheaper than vasquez and PFF actually says he's only 1 point worse.
3. They signed a very good CB 2 in Toler who is better than cason and more consistent than jenkins. I do kinda wish they went after grimes though.
4. They are apparently going to sign landry who will also be a great boost for the secondary.
5. They are also in on Avril and it's between the colts and the bucs now...I'm praying Walden wasn't signed to start though considering he's awful. That is one move that baffles me.