This is more of an open thread to get peoples opinions on some lesser known potential draftees.
1) Brandon Kaufman, WR, 6'5", 216lbs, Eastern Washington, Projected Day 3 Draftee
-1850 receiving yards last season
- 2 games of tape: http://draftbreakdown.com/brandon-kaufman-vs-wagner-2012
2) Mike Catapano, DE, 6'4", 270 lbs, Princeton, Projected Day 3 Draftee
-12 sacks his senior year
-2 games of tape: http://draftbreakdown.com/mike-catapano-vs-penn-2012
3) Armonty Bryant, DE, 6'4", 260 lbs, East Central Oklahoma, Projected Day 3 Draftee
-Was a LEO LB (would be a developmental RUSH LB)
- Couldn't find any sample tape
4) Miles Rontez, SS, 6', 200 lb, California (PA), Projected mid-late rounds
- Hard hitting Center Field Ball Hawk ( Not a good coverage safety)
- 1 game of tape: http://draftbreakdown.com/rontez-miles-vs-west-chester-2012
Feel free to toss more "lesser known names" in the comments. Opinions? Thoughts?