Any readers of Stampede Blue can sign up to be a general manager to 31 of the 32 teams (Sorry guys I call the Colts already). The GM's of the team will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once all the teams are selected, we will have alternates for them if they can not make it on time. Plan C will be if neither the main GM or alternate show up, I will make the pick.
That is a total of 64 readers/writers in a 3 round mock draft process.
The draft will take place Saturday, April 13th at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. It will run until we have reached the very end of the third round. Compensatory picks will be included as well in this draft, if you did not know already.
You will make your selections in the comment section below once it officially starts at 3:00.
Here are the official rules:
- Picks are made by the person assigned to the team, nobody else.
- Readers who are assigned a team have 5 minutes to make a pick, and the clock starts when I announce someone is on the clock.
- Readers should not submit a pick until the announcement is made.
- No trades will be allowed in the community mock draft. Sorry, but it's just too much to coordinate that.
- For the people assigned teams, if you or the alternate are not there, I will make the pick for them.
- If a team does not have a rep or time runs out, I will make the pick as well.
- The GM, or myself will only use the subject line on the comments. The rest of you please do not use the subject, so it is easier to find who was picked.
- If myself or the other readers are throwing the pick, or making no sense (a joke of this) we'll have to throw out the pick and I will take over.
- Please recommend a comment for when someone takes someone or if someone is on the clock, it would help for people trying to scroll through all the comments
- If you are a GM of a team, please leave a detailed reason of why you picked that player during the pick or after the selection.
- If you might not be here on time, send me an email of your big board so I can base it off of your personal choices. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- As mentioned, I will be the GM of the Colts, but I will base it off of consensus thought from the readers.
Remember, sign up for a team outside of the Colts in the comments below.
Good luck guys!