Guy's twitter: @THE_ELPRESADOR
A few Richardson facts:
- 40th in Yards per Carry last season(3.6)
- Averaging 3.4 YPC this year.(regression)
- Ranked 18th in rushing yards last season DESPITE ranking 11th in carries
- He's not a home run threat. His longest rush all year last year was 32 yards. Old washed up Michael Turner had longer rushes than that.
- Had 14 rushes of 10 yards or more ALL SEASON. And he played 15 games. How does a young RB with 4.5 speed only have 14 carries of 10+ yards? How is that even possible?
- Trent averaged 9 more yards per game than Robert Griffin iii. Seriously.
- He ranked 26th in rushing 1st downs with 36.
- Jim Brown on Trent, ""I'm not overwhelmed with it," Brown said of the prospect that his former team, the Cleveland Browns, could select Richardson. "The problem is that he's ordinary. I think he's ordinary."What's ordinary about Richardson? "The size, the speed, his moves," he said."
- And all this despite playing behind a solid offensive line.
Does this sound like someone who'd be worth trading a 1st round pick for? This guy is worthy of a 4th or 3rd rounder at best.