For a team that is made by drafting this is odd but there are reasons why.
1. We have 5 picks late in the rounds and only 2 in first 4 rounds. The first 4 round are used for roles on the team while 5-7 are make or breaks. So we will have 2 players coming in with a name.
2. We have least trade value of any team. Any player with any sort of value is untradeable because we have no replacement. We're thin o depth that's why other teams have so many more picks.
3. We have no first. Richardson I doubt will bounce back sadly nothing looks like he can. We have very little in our favor.
4. Our division will rocket and we'll vomit. Grigson said he was nervous with the jags and texans picks and they each have over ten andvery early in each round. Not long before some competition
5. Trading our future picks will make us complain next year about it again. We will trade our first or something and get a pick and then we'll complain again
My mock with current picks:
59: Lamarcus Joyner S
90: DaQuan Jones DT
166: Cody Latimer WR
203: Michael Schofield OT/G
232: Khalil Fott ILB
Grigson's tendency for overdrafting is bad Hugh Thornton qas a projected 5-7th rnd pick and was picked 86th pick. Waste
My wish draft: 48: JImmie Ward FS we trade Bjorn Werner to them 59: Select Jeremiah Attachou OLB 90: Trade for the Texans 4th, 5th and 7th. 101: Jaylen Watkins CB Trade our 2015 3rd pick for falcons 4th round pick of 2014 103: DaQuan Jones DT 105: Christian Jones ILB 141: Cody Latimer WR 166: Look at 105 203: Trade to Bengals for 2015 5th rounder 216: Brandon Thomas G 232: Trade at 105 Final: Jimmie Ward FS Jeremiah Attachou OLB DaQuan Jones DT Jaylen Watkins CB Cody Latimer WR Brandon Thomas G New 2015 picks: 1,2,4,5,5,6,7 as of now