- Free agent RB Maurice Morris has drawn interest from the Colts. It's rumored he will visit. He averaged 4.8 yards per carry backing up Seattle's RB and NFL MVP Shaun Alexander last year.
- The Colts attended the UCLA Pro Day last week and showed interest in Bruins RB Maurice Jones-Drew. Jones-Drew is undersized at 5'7'', but he has blazing speed and legs the size of tree trunks. He ran a 4.39 at the Combine and has excellent hands. He's known for his kick returning talents as well. Many project him in the second or third round pick for the Colts.
- The National Champion Texas Longhorns held their Pro Day today. It's uncertain if the Colts were in attendance.
- Minnesota RB Laurence Maroney did not participate Golden Gophers Pro Day on March 6 due to a hamstring injury. He is scheduled to have an on-campus workout tomorrow at 1:30 pm. Many believe the Colts will draft Maroney in the first round.
- Speaking of the NFL Draft, it seems the event will happen at NYC's Radio City Music Hall.