- Tim Jennings has his ankle back in a boot. This ankle has been a reoccurring problem, and it might be why TJ Rushing has leap-frogged Jennings on the depth chart. I'm getting a little tired of seeing Jennings hurt.
- Antoine Bethea is having an amazing camp.
- Freddie Keiaho was held out of practice yesterday because of "tired legs."
- As suspected, Ed Johnson is going to start at DT.
- Thursday practice was crap, according to Dungy. Yesterday's was much better.
- Kenton Keith got an MRI on his ankle yesterday.
- Ryan Diem needs new contact lenses.
- Still no news on the Gerard Warren or Tank Johnson front. I'm starting to obsess.
Tim's back in the boot, Freddie's tired, and more camp news
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.