I hope everyone enjoyed the trip down memory lane, looking back at #18's greatest games. I certainly had fun researching games, looking back at them, and being amazed at how great Peyton Manning really is. I wanted to recap the top 10, as well as give you a couple more "Honorable Mention" games, which fall just short.
10. Manning shreds the Denver defense on Wild Card weekend, again.
9. Manning finally wins in Foxboro, and does it in style
8. Manning has first perfect passer rating in win vs. the Patriots
7. Manning finds Harrison 3 times on MNF vs. the Bengals
6. Manning unstoppable in Kansas City in Divisional Playoff
5. Manning has a sweet homecoming with 6 TD passes vs. Saints
4. Manning gets "the record breaker" with TD pass #49 vs. Chargers
3. Manning "wins the big game" in Super Bowl XLI
2. Manning wins first playoff game vs. Broncos with perfect passer rating
1. Manning leads 18 point comeback vs. Patriots in AFC Title Game
Here are some honorable mention games, which are still fantastic games, just not as good as those above:
- December 19, 1999 vs. Washington: Manning secures his first playoff bid with the Colts with a 24-21 victory, and clinches the division championship after a 3-13 rookie season. It also was win #10 in a row for the Colts.
- September 25, 2000 vs. Jacksonville: Manning throws for 440 yards and 4 TDs against the Jaguars on Monday night.
- November 10, 2002 at Philadelphia: Manning throws his second perfect passer rating game, throwing for 319 yards and 3 TDs in a 35-13 route of the Eagles.
- October 6, 2003 at Tampa Bay: Manning leads the Colts to 21 points in the last 4:21 of the game to send it to overtime, ending on a Vanderjagt "doink" off the upright for the 38-35 win against the defending Super Bowl Champs.
- November 25, 2004 at Detroit: Manning throws for 6 TDs in 3 quarters on Thanksgiving in a 41-9 spanking of the Lions.
What games did I miss? Should any of the honorable mentions be included in the top 10? Let me know what you think.