- Chris Wells, Ohio State
- Knowshon Moreno, Georgia
- LeSean McCoy, Pitt
- Shonn Greene, Iowa
- Donald Brown, UConn
- Micheal Crabtree, Texas Tech
- Jeremy Macklin, Missouri
- Percy Harvin, Florida
- Hakeem Nicks, North Carolina
- Darrius Heyward-Bey, Maryland
- Andre Smith, Alabama
- Jason Smith, Baylor
- Eugene Monroe, Virgina
- Micheal Oher, Mississippi
- Eben Britton, Arizona
- B.J. Raji, Boston College
- Peria Jerry, Mississippi
- Sen'Derrick Marks, Auburn
- Ziggy Hood, Missouri
- Fili Moala, USC
- No one can block B.J. Raji, but Cal's Alex Mack has been the closest separating him from Oregon's Max Unger as the top C in the class
- Javon Ringer is sitting out the Senior Bowl because he had his knee scoped recently. He's suppose to be 100% by the combine.
(Safety turned LB, Nic) Harris is stouter at the point of attack than we anticipated, and he even has falshed the ability to shed blocks quickly. He's also showing that he's a sideline-to-sideline run defender at linebacker
- Oklahoma WR Jauquin Inglesias is running better routes as the week goes on
- Iowa DT/DE Mitch King gave monster G Kraig Urbik issues after Urbik was able to dominate power rushers like Ziggy Hood.
- Liberty RB (and King Richard's mancrush) Rashad Jennings was powerful between the tackles and has above average burst of his size. He was slightly outplayed by the similarly built, but not nearly as productive NC State RB, Andre Brown
- Clemson RB James Davis was manhandled in pass blocking drills by pretty much ever LB they sent at him and didn't look good running routes and catching the ball.
- All 3 USC LBs may end up as 1st round picks
- Undersized (6' 1/2", 223lbs) Mississippi LB Ashlee Palmer was impressive. He lacks the size but not the effort to defend the run well, was very good in coverage and was a better than expected pass rusher.
- Peria Jerry continued to cause problems for interior linemen.