Hey Stampede Blue faithful, your friendly Patriots blogger carrying on with the switcharoo. I thought I would make an attempt to write a "Luke Links" post that your fearless leader BigBlueShoe normally pens. As you may figure out, I have no clue where he gets all of his links, so you could have a good laugh. I'll also sprinkle in some Bahston stuff for your reading pleasure. It is, after all, the center of the universe. ;-)
- Indy Football Report - Outlook improving for Indianapolis Colts RB Donald Brown. Head Coach Jim Caldwell says, "Donald looks good."
- Indy Football Report - Indianapolis Colts-New England Patriots rivalry something to be savored while it lasts. Oehser goes on to say, "...annual reminder of just why the NFL has captured America’s passion like no other sport."
- Indystar.com - Phil Richards reports time for annual meeting of legends. In their first meeting, Brady reports, "Peyton came over and said I'm Peyton Manning. I said no (expletive)."
- Boston.com - Freeney carrying a sackful of expectations. Dwight chats about the different things the Patriots have done to contain him.
- BostonHerald.com - Randy Moss: Rush not secondary. "I think people are making too much out of their secondary being hurt," Moss said yesterday.
- NYtimes.com - A new cast doesn't slow Peyton Manning. "This has been a different type of year," Manning said Wednesday. "This year was really curious."
- Indystar.com - Great debate: Manning's 2004 season, or Brady's '07. Says former Colts Head Coach Tony Dungy, "The thing about it is neither guy is satisfied with it because neither of those seasons ended in Super Bowl wins. I don't know that either quarterback would say that was his best year."