For those of you have were out shopping all day yesterday and did not get a chance to view this lovely site we call home, here is a link to the Great Colts of the Decade voting articles. You can vote for the greatest running back, wide receiver, and other categories.
- Rich Gosselin's All-Decade Team features several Colts players and a grouchy, red-headed genius sometimes called "NaPolian."
Jason Cole says he will vote for Peyton Manning as the MVP.
This is yet another endorsement for Manning from someone who actually votes on this thing. Apparently, Cole does not vote for the MVP. But regardless, I have yet to see anyone else endorse another player.
- Excellent Indy Star article on the special teams and how much better they are working together as a unit.
- Jerraud Powers is listed as out for this Sunday's game against the Jets. He is still nursing his hamstring injury.
- 18to88 might have dipped a bit too much in the egg nog before writing this, but that doesn't mean it isn't good stuff.
- PhilB takes a shot at Keyshawn the Clown, who said the Colts were the "worst 14-0 team in history." Thanks Keyshawn. You might have been the worst #1 overall pick in history, or at least the most over-rated.
- Colts left tackle Charlie Johnson reminds everyone that they don't hand out trophies for going 14-0.
- And finally, Peyton Manning edged out Drew Brees for the most Pro Bowl votes by fans. Pro Bowl voting by fans has Manning, Jeff Saturday, Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, Dwight Freeney, and... wait for it... Adam Vinatieri making the Pro Bowl! Even when hurt all year, the shirtless kicker still manages to make the Pro Bowl voters swoon! Without question though, Vinatieri is the greatest kicker this decade.