Another day and another post where I promise not to bash and demean writers who (in my not-so-humble opinion) continue to write horrible articles slighting the currently undefeated Colts. Instead, you all get the Luke Links, where we comb the Internets for the finest articles that either praise, bash, or backhandedly compliment our beloved team.
- When Did Tom Brady Become Human? Well, if by "human" you mean he started throwing interceptions to lose ballgames, I'd say he became "human" at or around 2005. If it has taken you this long to figure out he's "human," then welcome to the reality-based community, pal!
- Gary Estwick, who was on our podcast last week, writes that Vince Young struggled to make the key throws in his team's loss to the Colts last Sunday.
- Reggie Hayes seems to agree with Dwight Freeney: Going undefeated in the regular season is nice, but they don't hand you any trophies for it.
- Sigh. I won't even comment on it. I'll just link to Peter King's article, and walk away.
- I'll now link to Kissing Suzy Kolber blasting the crap out of Peter King's article, and walk away smiling.
- The Colts have the played the 7th toughest schedule in the league this season. The Saints have played the 24th toughest.
- Greggggggggg Doyel manages to not sound like a... ugh. Sorry. Forgot. I promised not to insult anyone in this links round-up. Doyel's article is surprisingly Colts friendly.
- And finally, Mike Silver manages to spend an entire article talking about everything from Aquan Boldin wanting a new contract to the Saints barely beating the Redskins to his daughter’s U-14 soccer team. Yet, despite all the wonderful topics covered (I love reading about Silver's oh-so-beautiful children in a pro footblal article), Silver barely mentioned the Colts excpet to note how much of a punk Tony Brown is for practically handing Indy 3 points before the half.