- Corey Ivy signs with the Browns.
- The Jets may look for a running back early in the draft if Thomas Jones doesn't show up for minicamps.
- Saints sign Darren Sharper.
- Correll Buckhalter was named by a drug dealer as one of his clients.
- Here's the details on LT's new contract.
- Jermaine Phillips may be Derrick Brooks replacement.
- The Ravens released DB Samari Rolle, sign Chris Carr.
- Terrance Newman says his comments about Tony Romo were "misconstrued." Yeah, ok.
- Apparently every running back in this years' draft is high on the Bengals' list. Same goes for Beanie Wells. Maybe they won't draft Rashad Jennings after all?
- The Charlotte Observer doesn't think Peppers will go anywhere.
- Is it do or die for Matt Schaub?
- The Lions are considering Aaron Curry with their first pick. I like this pick a lot better than Matt Stafford. I don't understand why the media is fellating Stafford so much. He had a very MEH college career. Big arms don't mean you're going to be a great NFL QB (Sexy Rexy ring a bell?). To be completely honest, I don't like any of the QBs in this draft class. The Lions should have kept Orlovsky.
- L.J. Smith signs a one year deal with the Ravens.
- There are some possible rule changes in the near future.
- Kurt warner has hip surgery. Does anyone else think this is funny?
- Here's an updated team by team UFA list.
- Paul Kuharsky needs to go back to covering the Titans. He has absolutely no clue what he is talking about in this article. Maybe I should get a job with ESPN and just write a bunch of uninformed articles and get paid a lot of green. Brilliant!
- Team interest list updated on 3/18.
Luke Links: Another day, another dollar