- As GoHorse88 reported, Buster Davis has been waived. I'm not saddened by this news, I actually kind of like it. Expect a couple LBs to be drafted this year.
- BBS announced the pre-season schedule.
- Plaxico's date with destiny has been pushed back...for now.
- The Falcons and Michael Vick have reached a settlement on whether Vick breached his contract.
- Carson Palmer says his elbow is 100%. That's nice, but your fantasy stock is still low d00d.
- Speaking of useless players you don't want to draft in fantasy football, Chad Johnson was a no-show for the Bengals' conditioning program. Shocker alert!
- Convicted juicer Shawne Merriman is back to 100% according to people.
- Apparently the cause of the boat accident a few weeks ago was "improper anchoring."
- T.O. is crying about something yet again.
- The Chiefs filed a grievance against Larry Johnson (and rightfully so); hearing next week.
- Torry Holt plans to meet with the Titans later this week.
- Karlos Dansby is trying to get a long-term deal with the Cardinals. Good luck with that.
- The Texans are hosting Cato June. It'd be great to see Manning torch Cato over and over. I said do it!
- Two men were murdered in a condo owned by Jonathan Vilma.
- Antonio Bryant doesn't like the franchise tag, but yet is cool with staying in Tampa. Um..what?
- The Phins and Pats are said to be interested in Jason Taylor. Should we just go ahead and assume the Patriots are interested in every free agent?
- Jay Cutler lost a $100,000 workout bonus for missing 10% of the team's conditioning program. Must be nice to be able to watch 100k just fly out the window.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.