- As GoHorse88 reported, Buster Davis has been waived. I'm not saddened by this news, I actually kind of like it. Expect a couple LBs to be drafted this year.
- BBS announced the pre-season schedule.
- Plaxico's date with destiny has been pushed back...for now.
- The Falcons and Michael Vick have reached a settlement on whether Vick breached his contract.
- Carson Palmer says his elbow is 100%. That's nice, but your fantasy stock is still low d00d.
- Speaking of useless players you don't want to draft in fantasy football, Chad Johnson was a no-show for the Bengals' conditioning program. Shocker alert!
- Convicted juicer Shawne Merriman is back to 100% according to people.
- Apparently the cause of the boat accident a few weeks ago was "improper anchoring."
- T.O. is crying about something yet again.
- The Chiefs filed a grievance against Larry Johnson (and rightfully so); hearing next week.
- Torry Holt plans to meet with the Titans later this week.
- Karlos Dansby is trying to get a long-term deal with the Cardinals. Good luck with that.
- The Texans are hosting Cato June. It'd be great to see Manning torch Cato over and over. I said do it!
- Two men were murdered in a condo owned by Jonathan Vilma.
- Antonio Bryant doesn't like the franchise tag, but yet is cool with staying in Tampa. Um..what?
- The Phins and Pats are said to be interested in Jason Taylor. Should we just go ahead and assume the Patriots are interested in every free agent?
- Jay Cutler lost a $100,000 workout bonus for missing 10% of the team's conditioning program. Must be nice to be able to watch 100k just fly out the window.
Luke Links: The I thought it was Monday still edition
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.