- This dude seriously needs to get a life. A 2010 mock draft already?! Oh, and by the way, I wonder if this douche is a Patriots fan? He has the Pats picking last, which obviously means they will win the Super Bowl this season (not going to happen). Not only that, but he has the Colts picking 18th and missing the playoffs! Whhaaaat? And the cherry on top of this disaster is that he has the Colts drafting another DT, with their first pick no less. Don't quit your day job bro.
- Adrian Hasenmayer of Fox Sports lists his NFL all undrafted team. Two Colts made it: Jeff Saturday and Adam Vinatieri.
- I have a lot of respect for Pat White, and not just because the Dolphins drafted him. This guy was arguably the best QB in this draft, but since he played in the spread offense in college, everyone wanted to turn him into a Randle-El clone. While I think he could be very effective in such a role, he still believes he's a QB at heart. However, even through the prodding media coverage, or team's reluctancy to take a chance on him, never once did he complain. He's staying true to his heart, and he epitomizes class. The NFL could use more guys like this over snobs like T.O. and Chad Ocho Sucko. I wish nothing but the best for you Pat, except when you play the Colts.
- The NFL FO is looking to changed the draft setup by making it a 3 day event. I'm sure they would make a killing on this since it has become such a huge event. Good for them.
- Speaking of the draft, a record 39 million people watched the draft. Pretty insane numbers.
- Here's the offeseason schedule for all 32 teams.
- Here's a list of all the UDFA's teams signed.
- This isn't really a link, more of an observation. I think the Browns trading down a bunch in the first to rack up more picks and then taking Mack in the first was a pretty good move. First good move they've made in a while.
- The Broncos cut Selvin Young and Andrew Pinnock; still have 50983426 on roster.
- The Dolphins say they are going to use Sean Smith as a corner. A lot of people thought Smith would be moved to safety due to his size (6'3"). I think this is the best move.
- Did you ever wonder why Bralyon Edwards' hands turned to bricks last season like me? Well, the mystery has been solved:
We all know Braylon Edwards did not have a great season last year, and a quote in ESPN The Magazine may reflect part of the reason. According to NFL safety and model Will Demps, this is how a conversation went down between Demps and Edwards during the Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans game on Dec. 7 last year, a contest the Browns lost, 28-9.
"Last year, I was with the Texans, and when we played the Browns, Braylon Edwards asked me between plays if we could talk after the game about modeling and acting."
- Coach Dungy plans to visit Michael Vick. I've purposely refused to post anything dealing with Michael Vick because he's a POS. But since Dungy is involved I figured why not.
- So, rookie Jason Williams already thinks he's a great player, even though he hasn't played a snap for the Cowboys who drafted him. The guy has some talent that's for sure, but his personality sure fits in.
- Well I figured out why Sage Rosenfails sucks so bad: his favorite band is U2.
- Brian Westbrook is highly motivated to keep McCoy on the bench. Guess who just became my favorite fantasy running back?
- Brandon Sumrall, who was recently cut by the Colts (don't feel bad, I didn't know who he was either), failed a physical for the Giants. Why he failed hasn't been confirmed, but something tells me whatever caused him to fail the physical is why the Colts cut him. Call me crazy, but it's just a hunch.
- Here's Mike Florio's draft review for the AFC South, minus the actual review.