There was some positive feedback the last time I tried a post like this, and without a whole lot of Colts news to talk about, I figured I would bring it back this week. Dean Biasucci's Twitter (which I'm pretty sure is a fake, but still) also contributed the inspiration for this week's post. Enjoy!
Peyton Manning (dontbheyton)
- It seemed like a good pass at the time. #sorryaboutthat #wonthappenagain
- Don't forget I got this team to the Super Bowl without @speedygonza11ez. Just think what we'll do next year!
- I'll let you guess how many times I've re-watched the game since the Super Bowl. Hint: Guess in the 3 digit range.
Melvin Bullitt (stevemcqu33n)
- What's up with my Texas A&M Aggies playing Utah State? That's Aggie on Aggie violence!
John Chick (chicksdigchick)
- @stevemcqu33n Don't be dissin my Aggies!
Anthony Gonzalez (speedygonza11ez)
- What do me and Greg Oden have in common? We were both big prospects when we left Ohio State in 2007 and we're both hurt our knees.
- At least I don't have pictures of myself floating around on the internet.
- Then again, everyone knows I sleep in tent because of this: http://bit.ly/9sHzBI
Jeff Saturday (everyplayshouldbesaturday)
- It's weird not seeing my alma mater, UNC, in the tourney this year.
Gijon Robinson (couldupassthegijon)
- @everyplayshouldbesaturday I wish I knew what that felt like.