(image credit: Coltsfan723)
That got interesting fast. A whole series of shockers. An appropriately valued, merely adequate athlete to Oakland. Buffalo without a LT and with only half a D taking a RB. The Jags taking a player who was generally considered a late 1st rounder at best with the 10th pick. SF jumps up for a player that was likely to fall. SD sells the farm to move up for Ryan Mathews. Last off the Eagles trade up to grab Brandon Graham as the first DE off the board.
- St. Louis, Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
- Detroit, Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
- Tampa Bay, Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
- Washington, Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
- Kansas City, Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
- Seattle, Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma St.
- Cleveland, Joe Haden, CB, Florida
- Oakland, Rolando McClain, MLB, Alabama
- Buffalo, C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
- Jacksonville, Tyson Alualu, DT, California
- San Francisco (from DEN), Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
- San Diego (from MIA), Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno St.
- Philly (from SF, via DEN), Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
- Seattle, Earl Thomas, DB, Texas
- NY Giants, Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
- Tennessee, Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
- San Francisco, Mike Iupati, G, Idaho
- Pittsburgh, Maurkice Pouncey, C/G, Florida
- Atlanta, Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missouri
- Houston, Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama
Consensus grade on the Jags first rounder: